Organising a workshop
Participants interested in organising a workshop as part of APPS 2019 are requested to submit a proposal to the workshop co-ordinator by 15th March, 2019.
Preparation of the Proposal
The workshop Organiser(s) should provide the following information:
Title: Describe the subject of the workshop as accurately and specifically as possible.
Organiser: Provide the full name, title, affiliation, address, email address, telephone number.
Summary: Describe the workshop in not more than 250 words. The summary should be written to attract those who specifically work on the topic as well as those who work in related areas.
Submitting the Proposal
If you are interested in organising a workshop as part of APPS 2019, please download the “call for workshops” document and email to the workshop co-ordinator at: Tonya.Wiechel@ecodev.vic.gov.au by 15th February, 2019. In the subject of the email message, please indicate “APPS2019 WORKSHOP PROPOSAL”.
- Registrations Open November 2018
- Call for Abstracts Open November 2018
- Early Bird Registration Deadline 17 May 2019
- Call for Workshops Close 15 March 2019
- Call for Abstracts Close 25 July 2019
- Notification to Authors 9 September 2019
- APPS 2019 Conference 25 - 28 November 2019